1st EAI International Conference on Future Internet Technologies and Trends
Interested in the conference topics? Check the interview with ICFITT 2017 Keynote Speakers Dr. Ahcene Bounceur here and Dr. Haitham J. Taha here !
Topics are related to future internet but not limited to:
- 4G Technologies—LTE and various aspects of it
- Broadband technology
- Cognitive Radio
- Vehicular Technology
- Gigabit Wireless Networks
- Radio over fiber
- IOT—Protocols , Architecture, various technologies adopted in IOT
- Sensors, actuators and new consumer devices/Things.
- Fundamental aspects of LTE-A system
- Wireless Technologies for IoT like, IEEE 802.11ah, Zigbee Low Power, Buletooth LowEnrgy (BLE), Weightless, DASH7, HomePlug, WiMAX, IEEE 802.15.4, Z-Wave etc.
- New Communication capabilities (from short range to LPWAN to 4G and 5G networks, with NB-IoT). In addition, new protocols and the exploitation of NFV/SDN for better communications.
- Ubiquitous computing
- Spectrum handover mechanisms
- Data management and Big Data analysis to deal with large data sets and streams generated by IoT systems.
- New solutions for large distributed systems (e.g., combination of Cloud, Grid and Edge/Fog Computing).
- Cognitive systems for large IoT systems
- Platform programmability. APIs and other means for supporting the programmability of IoT systems in order to enable the exploitation of programmable features made available.
- New Business models and ecosystems.
- Existing and future communication architectures and technologies for large IoT systems
- Massive MIMO
- Co-operative communication
- Superposition coding, Index modulation and other new physical layer techniques
- Existing and future use cases and deployment of large IoT systems
- Design and evaluation of large IoT test beds, prototypes, and platforms for consumer centric IoT application development and deployment
- Solution and services supported by consumer devices
- Security, Privacy and interworking issues for cooperative IoT operations
- Interfaces, cross-platform communication and programmability for IoT systems
- Autonomics mechanisms for QoS and performance evaluation for IoT solutions
- Game-theoretic and control-theoretic mechanisms for IoT resource allocation and management
- Integrating 4G and 5G wireless technologies into IoT communications and Platforms
- Integration of cognitive techniques with IoT systems
- Energy-efficient communications considering opportunistic policies for large IoT systems
- Big data and data analytics solutions for IoT systems
- Comparison and improvement of IoT communication protocols
- New sensing and actuation capabilities and devices and their applicability
- Heterogeneous Networks
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
"Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL)."
- Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things.
Full Paper Submission deadline
28 February 2017
Notification and Registration opens
Start of Conference
End of Conference